This Portal provides an open access communications bridge between organizations, communities, consortia and global partners working on an integrated approach to natural resource management linking nature, energy, and human health. The Portal is designed to foster the evolution of a diverse community willing to share their expertise, social and professional networks and work together across time and physical boundaries on the ground as well as inside virtual teams.
We invite USAID Missions and Partners to share their digital media through this Portal, either privately, collaboratively within a group, or publicly to a global audience.
Portal members are encouraged to recommend media to be included in our Portal and partner search.
Ready to get started?
Learn more about the portal
What does the RM Portal offer registered Members?
The RM Portal is a secure Content Management System (CMS) that allows members to upload content to the Internet without knowledge of HTML code. It is basically a password-protected 'virtual' file cabinet with folders and files you can manage online.
The Content you can upload includes:
- Links to external web sites and pages and internal portal content.
- File content like Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint files, Adobe Acrobat files, and audio and video files.
- Digital images that are in a web friendly file format like .jpg, .gif, or .png.
- Web pages made up of text and images, stored on the portal.
- Calendar events to be listed on an interactive portal public or private group calendar.
- News items of interest to the global portal community or to a private Group.